GLIF on Facebook

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:40:42 +0000
Over 4 Acres of Fishing and Hunting Gear, Outdoor Travel, Fishing Boats, Seminars, Displays and Features. Go to UltimateSportShow.com for details, schedules and advance tickets.
Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:51:22 +0000
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) reminds anglers that ice shanty removal deadlines are approaching.
Thu, 15 Feb 2024 13:30:10 +0000
Ready for some outdoor fun with family and friends? Join in this winter’s Michigan Free Fishing Weekend – Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 17-18, 2024

Advertisement

2023 Ultimate Sport Show Tour will be here before you know it!

Started by djkimmel, October 28, 2022, 08:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

The 2023 editions of Michigan's Ultimate Sport Show Tour - the three biggest, highly attended fishing and outdoor sport shows in Michigan, are only a couple months from beginning!

First up, the 2023 Ultimate Fishing Show - Detroit is January 12 to the 15th, 2023, at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi! I'll be there at the GreatLakesBass.com / GLIF booth. I'll post the booth number as soon as I know. We might not have ice safe everywhere by then so you might as well come on down and talk fishing! Ice fishing tackle and gear are a big part of all three shows these days!

Outdoorama, the All Outdoors Show shows up second, running February 23 - February 26 also in Novi at the Suburban Collection Showplace! Every kind of outdoors person attends, so I need more anglers showing up to talk fishing! Especially if you can't get on the ice everywhere yet.

The  elder statesman of all outdoor shows - the 78th Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 9 - 12, 2023 at DeVos Place. Always lots of open water and ice fishing stuff at this big, big show. It's worth the drive. Make sure you stop by and say hello!

More information is forthcoming as it becomes available from Showspan. Keep up with the latest news, announcements, contests and promotions here, and on Facebook at Ultimate Sport Show Tour.